Lien Document - Bond Claim
Finish your Bond Claim in less than 10 minutes:
To complete your Bond Claim, just answer a few questions, like:
- Your company name and address
- The name of the company you did work for
- The name of the bonding company.
Next Step: Sign In to LienItNow Get started
Why file a LienItNow bond claim?
A bond claim could be the most important receivables document your company ever files. Protect your receivablesby completing your bond claim order. Here are some reasons for completing your LienItNow bond claim:
- Bond claims must be completed within a limited time period.
- Bonds claims guarantee payment of amounts due and owing.
- Bonds are usually personally guaranteed, so claims are resolved quickly.
- Insurance companies issue the bonds, so there are no bounced checks.
- Bond rights can be limited, so the earlier the claim is filed, the better.
Need more information?
Bond claims sometimes need to be preceded by a notice of delivery of materials or a notice of
commencement. To find out more information on what is required to file a bond claim, visit our FAQ