File Construction Bond Claim
Finish a Construction Bond Claim in less than 10 minutes:
To complete your Bond Claim, just answer a few questions, like:
- Name of the bonding company
- The name of the construction project
- How much you are owed for the construction work performed
Next Step: Get started
Why file a LienItNow construction bond claim?
Bond claims could be the only way to get paid on a construction project if payment is delayed. Payment bonds are issued to protect subcontractors, suppliers, and sub-subcontractors from performing work and not getting paid.
Here are some reasons to complete your LienItNow bond claim:
- Bond claims must be completed within a limited time period.
- Bonds claims guarantee payment of amounts due and owing.
- Bonds are usually personally guaranteed, so claims are resolved quickly.
- Insurance companies issue the bonds: no bounced checks.
- Bond rights can be limited, so the earlier the claim is filed, the better.
Need more information?
Bond claims sometimes need to be preceded by a notice of delivery of materials or a notice of commencement. To find out more information on what is required to file a bond claim, visit our FAQ