LienItNow Extension of Mechanics Lien
Draft an Extension of Mechanics Lien in record time:
To complete your Extension of Mechanics Lien, just answer a few questions, like:
When the original mechanics lien was filedThe location of the construction project
How much you are owed for the work you peformed
Next Step: Get Paid Now
An extension of mechanics lien saves you time and money. Here are some reasons to complete a LienItNow Mechanics Lien Extension:
- Foreclosure proceedings are expensive.
- All liens come with expiration dates: extensions defer these dates for a year.
- Extension requests must be filed before the lien expires.
- Lien extensions make sure your security remains on the property.
- Extensions are much easier than filing a foreclosure lawsuit.
Need more information?
Your state may allow the filing of a mechanics lien extension. To find out more information on whether you can file an extension to a mechanics lien, visit our FAQ section.