LienItNow Preliminary Notice on Bond (Pre-Bond Claim Notice)
Finish your Preliminary Notice on Bond in less than 10 minutes:
To complete your Preliminary Notice on Bond, just answer a few questions, like:
- Your company name and address
- The name of the company you did work for
- The property location.
Next Step: Sign In to LienItNow Get started
Preliminary Notices on Bond protect your right to file a bond claim. Here are some reasons to complete a LienItNow preliminary notice on bond:
- In many states, pre-notices on bond claims are required to place a claim on a bond.
- Pre-bond notices let the contractor know you are a beneficiary under the bond and that you may place a claim against the payment bond if you do not receive payment in full for the work you performed.
- If money is owed to you, you can send a preliminary bond notice as a warning.
- Maximize the amount of your bond claim by filing a pre-notice on bond early.
- Contractors and sureties who received notice that you are owed money usually investigate.
Need more information?
In many States, pre-notices on bonds are required to be served prior to the filing of a bond claim. Find out more information on your State's preliminary notices on bond requirements by visiting our FAQ section.