LienItNow Prelien Notice
Finish your Prelien Notice in less than 10 minutes:
Prelien Notices is a generic name for what is also known as a Notice to Owner, Notice of Furnishing, and Preliminary Lien.
To complete a Prelien Notice, just answer a few questions, like:
- Your company name and address
- The name of the company you did work for
- The property location.
Next Step: Get started
Prelien notices protect your right to file a lien. Here are some reasons to complete a LienItNow preliminary notice:
* In many states, pre-lien notices are required to secure a mechanics lien.
* Pre-lien notices let the owner know you are working on the project.
* If money is owed to you, you can send a pre-lien as a warning.
* Maximize the amount of your mechanics lien by filing a pre-lien early.
* Owners who received notice that you are owed money usually investigate.
Need more information?
In many States, pre-lien notices are required to be served prior to the filing of a mechanics lien. Find out more information on your State's prelien requirements by visiting our FAQ section.