LienItNow Notice to Owner
Watch: Streamline the Notice to Owner Process
Finish your Notice to Owner in just a few minutes:
A Notice to Owner's importance on a construction site cannot be overstated. When you send a Notice to Owner to an owner of a construction project, you not only announce that you're on the project, but you also ensure that, if payment is delayed or not coming, all construction lien rights are protected.
To complete a Notice to Owner through LienItNow, just answer a few questions, like:
1. Who you are providing materials or labor to
2. The name of the construction project
3. A description of the work or materials you are providing
Next Step: Get started
* In many states, Florida especially, Notices to Owner are required to secure a construction lien.
* Notices to Owner tell the owner you are providing labor or materials to their jobsite.
* Letting an Owner know you're doing work for them can be a great way to get your information out there, and get more work
* Florida Notices to Owner are statutory. That means they are required by the State of Florida. (If you don't send one, you're violating Florida law). Many other states also require a Notice to Owner be sent at the beginning of the project and prior to the filing of a lien on a property.
Need more information?
Find out more information on your State's notice to owner requirements by visiting our FAQ section.