LienItNow Notice of Intent to Lien
Finish your Notice of Intent to Lien Quickly and Easily with LienItNow:
A Notice of Intent to Lien is used to warn the construction property owner that a construction lien or mechanics lien is about to filed on their construction site.
To complete a Notice of Intent to Lien, just answer a few questions, like:
- The last day you provided materials or services
- How much you are owed for the work you did
- The name of the owners of the property
Next Step: Get started
Notices of Intent to Lien protect your right to file a construction lien. Here are some reasons to complete a LienItNow notice of intent to lien:
* In many states, notice of intent are required to secure a mechanics lien.
* Notices of intent let the owner know you are owed money on the construction project.
* If money is owed to you, you can send a notice of intent as a warning.
* Notices of intent to lien are required by statute. If you don't send one, your construction lien may be invalid.
* Owners try to avoid construction liens, and often try to get you paid before you file a construction lien.
Need more information?
In many States, notices of intent are required to be served prior to the filing of a mechanics lien. Find out more information on your State's notice of intent requirements by visiting our FAQ section.